e-peas’ family of Ambient Energy Managers just got bigger
Delivering superior energy harvesting technology to our clients is our top priority that’s why we are glad to announce our new state-of-art masterpieces:
AEM10330 (solar) – specifically intended for solar deployments (with the scope to manage up to 7 connected photovoltaic cells)
AEM30330 (RF & Vibration) – specially intended for RF/vibration-oriented deployments targeting applications such as Asset tracking/monitoring, Industrial applications, Retail ESL/smart sensors, Aftermarket automotive systems, Smart home/building
What’s new in functionalities and features
We are constantly working on our technology to give our clients the best performing and versatile AEMs on the market. These are top new performances that make our AEMs stand out:
- Built around a buck-boost architecture which enables them to cover a greater range of input voltage levels [from 100mV right through to 4.5V], meaning that low and high power sources can be addressed
- Optimal energy transfer from the source to the storage element for all source/storage element voltages combinations
- Works with all battery types, even the ones with low voltages and uses all the energy stored in supercapacitors thanks to the lowest underdischarge storage element threshold on the market, 0.2V.
- Charges supercapacitors 3 times faster than any other PMIC available on the market thanks to a maximum current of 60mA
- Lowest cold-start voltage and power on the market: from 275 mV input voltage and 3 μW input power
- Input power from 3µW and 100mW
- Output current of 60mA @1.2/1.8/2.5 or 3.3V
- Programmable [MPPT] sensing period as fast as once every 20ms (fastest on the market)
- Offers a unique and patented constant impedance MPPT feature
- Easy to integrate in comparison to competitors, smallest BOM and footprint
- A working temperature range that spans from -40°C to 125°C
- Supplied in compact 40-pin QFN packages and require only 4 passive components to accompany them.
Ready to lead energy harvesting revolution together with us?
Contact us to discuss your application: www.e-peas.com/contact