Field Application Engineer
Pre-sale Technical support, in close Relationship with our customers and our development teams
Do you want to be part of the IoT revolution? e-peas is a startup company founded in 2014 on the conviction that the trillions of connected nodes of the IoT that will be deployed in the next few years will require disruptive solutions to extend batteries life-time.
At e-peas, we believe that new applications will ultimately be made possible by the combination of two approaches:
• the increase of the harvested energy provided to the system
• the reduction of the energy consumption of all power consuming integrated circuits of the system
Relying on 10 years of research and its patented disruptive technologies, e-peas offers a portfolio of integrated circuits including photovoltaic and thermoelectric harvester interfaces, microcontrollers and sensor solutions.
What will be your job?
In order to support our sales team, we are looking for a Field Application Engineer to take on the pre-sale technical support, in close relationship with our customers and our development teams.
• Accountable to drive design wins in target accounts
• Lead proof of concept, solution design, and demonstrations to secure e-peas solution’s design-in
• Synthesize customer and competitive insights to improve product definition and roadmaps
• Direct the e-peas design-in campaigns for assigned customers to ensure early involvement in the customer’s technology roadmap and timely flow of information to all necessary parties within e-peas and customer
• Understand and communicate how ecosystem solutions can position e-peas in the best possible manner
• Qualify sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements and establishes e-peas’ value proposition/position relative to the competition
• Analyze customer’s technical objectives through the use of relevant data gathering techniques enabling the sales team to be more predictive, effective and responsive to customer needs
• Team player, autonomous
• English (mandatory), French (strongly required), another European language (nice to have)
• 3+ years of experience in embedded software development on Arm Cortex-M
• 3+ years of experience in PCB design
• Field Application Engineering experience in the semiconductor industry is a plus
• Experience in working at customer sites for debug and technical support
• Experience with C, C++, development for embedded systems • Knowledge of RTOS distributions and deployment models
• Willing to travel up to 75% of your time
• Proven track record of quickly learning new technologies
• System level understanding of target end-applications.
• Ability to read, understand and review schematics and provide design recommendations is highly desired
What will e-peas offer you?
Beyond an attractive compensation and benefits package, you will get the unique chance to join the adventure of building up a high-potential company at the cutting-edge of technology with a young and motivated team.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and experience as e-peas grows-up.
Up to the challenge? If you feel interested, send us your CV and motivation letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org