Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Time: 8 am San Francisco / 11 am New York / 4 pm London
Duration: 45 min + Q&A
If you are unable to attend this session, feel free to register and a link to the recording will be sent to you afterwards.
Industrial IoT (IIoT) sensor adoption will grow by 18% until 2024, transforming manufacturing processes.
Asset management and monitoring—the primary application for IIoT sensors—accounts for nearly half of all IIoT projects and particularly surged because of the pandemic. However, with many manufacturers still using legacy assets and networks, how can they transition to a smart future?
Join this webinar, co-hosted by Silicon Labs and Omdia, to learn how manufacturers can use wireless technology, supported by energy harvesting, to transform legacy equipment into smart, optimized devices that drive value across operations, maintenance, and inventory. Learn from industry experts at Dracula Technologies and e-peas about how combining wireless connectivity with energy harvesting can significantly reduce total cost of ownership, and, in some cases, transform processes. Hear about new use cases and how technology is evolving to make these opportunities a reality.
Who should attend
Large enterprises, component, systems and ecosystem suppliers, system integrators, plant managers, maintenance and reliability engineers, asset monitoring solution suppliers, network, and IT managers. The media is also encouraged to attend.
Key topic for discussion
- Discover how asset monitoring solutions are evolving to meet the challenges faced by plant operators and engineers
- Understand how technologies, such as low power wireless connectivity and energy harvesting, are advancing digitalization
- Learn how energy harvesting can support the development of battery-free devices and reduce total cost of ownership
- Hear from industry experts on real-world use cases
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A