take on the redaction of documentation for our end users
Do you want to be part of the IoT revolution?
e-peas is a startup company founded in 2014 on the conviction that the trillions of connected nodes of the IoT that will be deployed in the next few years will require disruptive solutions to extend batteries life-time. At e-peas, we believe that new applications will ultimately be made possible by the combination of two approaches:
• the increase of the harvested energy provided to the system
• the reduction of the energy consumption of all power consuming integrated circuits of the system
Relying on 15 years of research and its patented disruptive technologies, e-peas offers a portfolio of integrated circuits including photovoltaic and thermoelectric harvester interfaces, microcontrollers and sensor solutions.
What will be your job?
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a technical writer to take on the redaction of documentation for our end users such as datasheets. You will gather, and disseminate technical information among customers, designers, manufacturers and subsidiary authorities.
With a true start-up spirit, all e-peas staff work as a team and you will work closely with the development teams in order to improve the quality of technical documents produced by the company. You will also produce technical description to support requests from the sales department, helping customers to get the most out of e-peas products.
Your daily tasks include:
• Talk with product designers and developers to understand the product behavior and characteristics.
• Organize and write supporting documents for products such as datasheets, user guides, etc.
• Draw diagrams, charts and take product pictures, to help users to understand our products.
• Elaborate templates that are used for technical content at different levels.
• Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding.
• Writing of technical content for marketing needs such as white papers or technical press release.
• Document revision.
• Gathering content from developers and coordinating the reporting for research projects.
What is your experience?
• Excellent written English
• BS/MS in translation or electronics with relevant experience
• Understanding of electrical circuits and of Internet of Things applications
• Particular taste for producing written content
• Knowledge of tools as MS Office, Latex
• Besides being a smart person, you are:
o Rigorous and quality-minded
o Able to think out of the box
o Autonomous, while being also a great team player
What will e-peas offer you?
Beyond an attractive compensation and benefits package, you will get the unique chance to join the adventure of building up a high-potential company at the cutting-edge of technology with a young and motivated team. In addition you will have the opportunity to develop your career and experience as e-peas grows-up.
Up to the challenge?
If you feel interested, send us your CV and motivation letter at: email@example.com