Senior Field Application Engineer
According to customer project and schedule you will follow them in their designs and help to build successful proof of concepts using our products.
Do you want to be part of the IoT revolution? e-peas is a startup company founded in 2014 on the conviction that the trillions of connected nodes of the IoT that will be deployed in the next few years will require disruptive solutions to extend batteries life-time. At e-peas, we believe that new applications will ultimately be made possible by the combination of two approaches:
- ° the increase of the harvested energy provided to the system
- ° the reduction of the energy consumption of all power consuming integrated circuits of the system
Relying on 15 years of research and its patented disruptive technologies, e-peas offers a portfolio of integrated circuits including photovoltaic and thermoelectric harvester interfaces, microcontrollers and sensor solutions.
What will be your job? In order to strenghten our sales team, we are looking for a Field Application Engineer to take on the pre-sale technical support. According to customer project and schedule you will follow them in their designs and help to build successful proof of concepts using our products.
With a true start-up spirit, all e-peas staff work as a team and you will work closely with the development teams, being continuously trained on our products in order to fully understand what they can offer. Further you will transfer all the meaningful product feedback you have collected from customers to improve its design, helping to deliver innovative solutions by getting the most out of e-peas products.
Your daily tasks include
- Provide technical solutions for customer specific projects
- Understand customer end-applications and provide design recommendations
- Write customer oriented technical documentation
- Travel to meet customers and discuss their project
- Organize project follow up call with customers
- Evaluation of prototype functionality and product benchmarking
- BS/MS in Electronic Engineering or related with relevant experience
- 3+ years experience as a Field Application Engineer in the semiconductor industry
- Strong customer orientation
- Willing to travel to meet customers, you have a car driving license
- Experience with C, C++, development for embedded systems
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout design (a plus)
- Fluent in French (a plus) and English
- Besides being a smart individual, you are:
- Rigorous and quality-minded
- Able to think out of the box
- Autonomous, while being also a great team player
What will e-peas offer you? Beyond an attractive compensation and benefits package, you will get the unique chance to join the adventure of building up a high-potential company at the cutting-edge of technology with a young and motivated team. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and experience as e-peas grows-up.
Up to the challenge? If you feel interested, send us your CV and motivation letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org