Junior Layout Designer
Support the development of our ICs with reliable and high quality layout and floorplanning
Do you want to be part of the IoT revolution? e-peas is a startup company founded in 2014 on the conviction that the trillions of connected nodes of the IoT that will be deployed in the next few years will require disruptive solutions to extend batteries life-time. At e-peas, we believe that new applications will ultimately be made possible by the combination of two approaches:
- The increase of the harvested energy provided to the system
- The reduction of the energy consumption of all power consuming integrated circuits of the system
Relying on 15 years of research and its patented disruptive technologies, e-peas offers a portfolio of integrated circuits including photovoltaic and thermoelectric harvester interfaces, microcontrollers and sensor solutions.
What will be your job? In order to strengthen our development team, we are looking for a designer to perform the layout of our ICs. Under the guidance of experienced designers, you will deliver the layout of the analog sub-circuits such as voltage references, oscillators, DC/DC converters, etc. You will ensure that the design meets the manufacturer rules with a special attention to design for manufacturing (DFM) requirements. You will closely work with the development teams and interact with the analog designers on specific layout topics such as device matching or noise coupling reduction.
Your daily tasks include:
- Layout of analog sub-circuits
- Interactions with the development team on layout specifications and requirements
- Optimization of layouts such as device matching and parasitic reduction
- Participation on top level assembly
What is your experience?
- Strong interest in electronics and good knowledge of its principles
- BS/MS in Electronic Engineering a plus
- Experience in integrated circuit layout in submicron CMOS technology a plus
- Good knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso tool and Mentor Calibre tool a plus
- Fluent in French (a plus) and English
- Besides being a smart engineer, you are:
- Rigorous and quality-minded
- Autonomous, while being also a great team player
What will e-peas offer you? Beyond an attractive compensation and benefits package, you will get the unique chance to join the adventure of building up a high-potential company at the cutting-edge of technology with a young and motivated team. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through trainings and experience as e-peas grows-up.
Up to the challenge? If you feel interested, send us your CV and motivation letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org