Do you want to be part of the edge computing revolution?
e-peas is a startup company founded in 2014 on the conviction that the trillions of connected nodes of the IoT that will be deployed in the next few years will require disruptive solutions to extend batteries life-time. At e-peas, we believe that new applications will ultimately be made possible by the combination of two approaches:
• the increase of the harvested energy provided to the system
• the reduction of the energy consumption of all power consuming integrated circuits of the system
Relying on 15 years of research and its patented disruptive technologies, e-peas offers a portfolio of integrated circuits including photovoltaic and thermoelectric harvester interfaces, microcontrollers and sensor solutions.
What will be your job?
In order to further develop the company, we are looking for an IT Manager. You will be in charge of all the IT related duties. It means you will have key responsibilities as provider of the tools used by the whole company staff. You will ensure computing performances and data reliability for the R&D team. You will make sure our IP stay safely inside the company. You will allow our sales and operational staff to work smoothly with their web-based applications, internally or externally. In addition to the administration and the maintenance of the IT resources, you will develop the company website and related web services.
Your daily tasks include:
• Employee workstations and laptops management (buying, installation, support, AV maintenance)
• Network administration (firewall, switches, WLAN, VPN)
• VOIP administration
• Servers cluster maintenance and administration, HW and SW (Proxmox and Ceph based)
• Users administration (LDAP, quota, data access rights, password management policy)
• Email administration (Office 365 Exchange based)
• EDA applications installation and maintenance
• Web-applications administration (Odoo, SalesForce, OpenProject, Wiki)
• Company website development and administration
• Backup management, disaster recovery plan implementation
• Security vulnerabilities assessment and mitigation
• IT policy definition and enforcement
What is your experience?
• BS/MS in computer science or related or relevant experience
• Previous experience (>3years) in IT system administration is required
• Excellent knowledge of Linux and network security
• Good knowledge of virtualization and distributed data storage, backup, scripting, CentOS,
• Experience in web development
• Fluent in French and English
• Besides being a smart person, you are:
o Rigorous and quality-minded
o An effective communicator, at all level of the organization
o Able to function professionally in a high-pressure environment
What will e-peas offer you?
Beyond an attractive compensation and benefits package, you will get the unique chance to join the adventure of building up a high-potential company at the cutting-edge of technology with a young and motivated team. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and experience as e-peas grows-up.
Up to the challenge?
If you feel interested, send us your CV and motivation letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org