Hardware oriented, supporting the development and enabling the sales of our AEM product line
Do you want to be part of the IoT revolution? e-peas is a startup company founded in 2014 on the conviction that the trillions of connected nodes of the IoT that will be deployed in the next few years will require disruptive solutions to extend batteries life-time. At e-peas, we believe that new applications will ultimately be made possible by the combination of two approaches:
- The increase of the harvested energy provided to the system
- The reduction of the energy consumption of all power consuming integrated circuits of the system
Relying on 10 years of research and its patented disruptive technologies, e-peas offers a portfolio of integrated circuits including photovoltaic and thermoelectric harvester interfaces, microcontrollers and sensor solutions.
What will be your job? In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an application engineer to take on the back-end support of our products. According to the requirements of the developers you will develop the boards to test our IC prototypes once they are out of the foundry and support the developers in the testing those ICs. Further, you will create evaluation boards for existing products as well as demonstrators featuring typical application examples.
With a true start-up spirit, all e-peas staff work as a team and you will work closely with the development teams transferring all the meaningful product feedback you have collected to improve its design. You will also provide technical answers to requests from the sales department, helping to deliver innovative solutions by getting the most out of e-peas products.
Your daily tasks include:
- Test board, evaluation board and reference design development
- Management of the subcontractors involved in PCBs fabrication and boards mounting
- Evaluation of prototype functionality and product benchmarking
- Documentation writing
- Providing technical solutions for customer specific projects
What is your experience?
- BS/MS in Electronic Engineering or related with relevant experience
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout design
- General electrical circuit analysis skills for troubleshooting
- Knowledge and ability with lab test equipment (a plus)
- Experience with RF design and applications (a plus)
- Fluent in French (a plus) and English
- Besides being a smart engineer, you are:
- Rigorous and quality-minded
- Able to think out of the box
- Autonomous, while being also a great team player
What will e-peas offer you? Beyond an attractive compensation and benefits package, you will get the unique chance to join the adventure of building up a high-potential company at the cutting-edge of technology with a young and motivated team. In addition you will have the opportunity to develop your career and experience as e-peas grows-up.
Up to the challenge? If you feel interested, send us your CV and motivation letter at: email@example.com