Digital Design Engineer
Do you want to be part of the IoT revolution?
e-peas is a startup company founded in 2014 on the conviction that the trillions of connected nodes of the IoT that will be deployed in the next few years will require disruptive solutions to extend batteries life-time. At e-peas, we believe that new applications will ultimately be made possible by the combination of two approaches:
- the increase of the harvested energy provided to the system
- the reduction of the energy consumption of all power consuming integrated circuits of the system
Relying on 10 years of research and its patented disruptive technologies, e-peas offers a portfolio of integrated circuits including photovoltaic and thermoelectric harvester interfaces, microcontrollers and sensor solutions.
What will be your job?
In order to strengthen our development team we are looking for a digital design engineer to take on the RTL design ownership. Together with the physical implementation team, he will be committed to deliver innovative and high-quality digital or mixed-signal ultra-low-power SoCs. As lead of the RTL design, he will be involved in all aspects of the front-end flow, including design, verification and synthesis of the different modules of the SoCs.
The daily tasks include:
- RTL design
- Functional and formal verification
- Design constraints and power intent specifications writing
What is your experience?
- Master or PhD degree in engineering science within the field of microelectronic or related field with relevant experience
- Knowledge of HDL for RTL design (Verilog preferred)
- Knowledge of EDA tools related to the front-end digital implementation flow
- Experience with the low-power implementation flow (power intent specification, clock gating, power gating) is a plus
- Knowledge of assertion based verification is a plus
- Knowledge of the ARM Cortex microcontroller architectures is a plus
- Scripting experience (TCL, Perl,…) in Unix environment is a plus
- Besides being a smart engineer, you are:
- Rigorous and quality-minded
- Able to think out of the box
- Autonomous, while being also a great team player
What will e-peas offer you? Beyond an attractive compensation and benefits package, you will get the unique chance to join the adventure of building up a high-potential company at the cutting-edge of technology with a young and motivated team. In addition you will have the opportunity to develop your career and experience as e-peas grows-up.
Up to the challenge? If you feel interested, send us your CV and motivation letter at: email@example.com