Analog ASIC designer
In order to strengthen our development team, we are looking for an analog designer.
Do you want to be part of the IoT revolution?
- e-peas is a startup company founded in 2014 on the conviction that the trillions of connected nodes of the IoT that will be deployed in the next few years will require disruptive solutions to extend batteries life-time. At e-peas, we believe that new applications will ultimately be made possible by the combination of two approaches:
- the increase of the harvested energy provided to the system
- the reduction of the energy consumption of all power consuming integrated circuits of the system
Relying on 10 years of research and its patented disruptive technologies, e-peas offers a portfolio of integrated circuits including photovoltaic and thermoelectric harvester interfaces, microcontrollers and sensor solutions.
What will be your job?
As an analog designer at e-peas, you will specify, design and validate low-power circuits such as voltage converter, comparators, voltage reference or clock generator. With a true start-up spirit, you will be involved in all steps of the IC development, from paper to mass production and you will work closely with the digital and marketing team.
Your daily tasks include:
- Design and validation of analog MOS circuits
- Layout of analog circuits to prepare them for manufacturing
- Self-development in a young and fast growing company
What is your experience?
- Master or PhD degree in engineering science within the field of microelectronic design
- Good knowledge of the EDA tools and languages related to the analog design flow
- Experience in design of analog circuits such as DC/DC converter, voltage comparator, voltage reference, clock generator
- Experience in design for test is a plus
- Besides being a smart engineer, you are:
– Able to think out of the box
– Autonomous, while being also a great team player
What will e-peas offer you?
Beyond an attractive compensation and benefits package, you will get the unique chance to join the adventure of building up a high-potential company at the cutting-edge of technology with a young and motivated team. In addition you will have the opportunity to develop your career and experience as e-peas grows-up.
Up to the challenge?
If you feel interested, send us your CV and motivation letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org